File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
A new way to send us filesWe have added a new and very simple way to upload your files to us. With just a few clicks of your mouse your files will be on their way with no special software to install.
Accessing our FTPTo ensure smooth operation and faster transfer times, please compress your files before placing them on our FTP site. See our ZIP page for more details. Then follow the simple instructions below:
Accessing our secure web based dropboxYou can access a personal, secure web interface for sending and receiving files by calling your CSR and requesting a username and password. This webpage is convenient and secure, with no software to download.
Using an FTP application (recommended):HOST: ftp.commerceprinting.net
Most web browsers do not support uploading via FTP.
1. FTP is no longer supported directly within the browser
Update for Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9:
2. Start by clicking this link ftp://ftp.commerceprinting.net
3. This will initially give you an error message (this is okay)
4. Look for the "View" menu and select the option "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer." If you do not see a menu, press the alt key and select View > "Open FTP Site in..."
5. Enter the Username and Password from above
6. You are all set!